A Holiday Gift for Yourself! Spring application deadline looming!! fully online program!!
A Holiday Gift for Yourself!
SPRING APPLICATION DEADLINE LOOMING!! FULLY ONLINE PROGRAM!!
Join many of your peers in patient simulation education as they enhance their knowledge and understanding of facilitating learning with patient simulation! BryanLGH College of Health Sciences, a private college located in Lincoln, NE is pleased to offer a Graduate Certificate in Simulation Education program. The College is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and National League for Nursing.
This nine-credit hour graduate certificate program consists of three, 3-credit courses and is designed for completion in one year or less. The program enables learners from all healthcare professions to grow in their understanding of active learning theory and strategies as well as best practices in facilitating learning in the simulation environment. The program is offered in a fully ONLINE format and culminates with a contribution to the body of knowledge for patient simulation.
Active Learning Theory and Teaching Strategies
Using Simulation to Facilitate Learning
Simulation Education Capstone
- Applications accepted through December 1, 2011 for the spring semester of 2012.
- The courses are condensed to 10 weeks!
- Spring semester is February 6-April 13, 2012
- Application deadline for Summer 2012 is April 1, 2012.
- Tuition for graduate credit hours is $518/credit hour + $23/credit hour for technology fees
- Most students take one course at a time if working full-time—start with SIML800
- Yes, it really is all online!
Additional detail about this exciting opportunity is located at:
For additional information, please contact:
Kim Leighton, PhD, RN, CNE
Dean of Educational Technology
Executive Director of the Center for Excellence in Clinical Simulation
BryanLGH College of Health Sciences
5035 Everett Street
Lincoln, NE 68506